Search our Jobs
CRO Lead - Google Analytics
- Matlock, Derbyshire, England
An experienced CRO specialist with specific experience of conversion rate optimisation (CRO) and experience of Google Analytics is required for a position with a leading company in the not for profit sector. This position will work alongside the wider digital team to improve digital products with the view of improving engagement across all digital platforms. The successful candidate will join a leading and growing company within the Charity / Not For Profit sector who have a huge digital presence and some very exciting projects in the pipeline.
A good understanding of Google Analytics will be required for this position.
A salary of up to £30,000 plus a very healthy benefits package is available
This position will analyse current digital products, performance and will also be responsible for optimising digital campaigns and landing pages with the view to improving conversion rates.
What you will be doing;
- Develop, design and deploy digital processes to improve conversion rates
- Recommending adjustments for digital products and campaigns
- Monitoring of key digital data
- Collaborate with the digital marketing teams to improve tracking processes
- Production of reports to the relevant digital and management teams
- Development of reporting templates
- Ensure all key digital metrics are recorded.
What do you need to have;
- Experience with a similar CRO / Digital Marketing position with a large website with an eCommerce / lead generation function
- Google Optimise exposure or similar
- Google Analytics exposure
- Ability to work alongside multiple digital teams in order to improve conversion rates
There are a lot of exciting digital projects in the pipeline and also considerable investment within the function. This role will be responsible for accurate data tracking and business reporting with the aim of improving digital performance.
Salary - up to £30k plus excellent benefits
Location - Matlock, Derbyshire
Sam Gillett of CV Screen is looking after the recruitment for this position.