Are you a recent graduate looking to take your first step into industry? If the answer is yes, then CV Screen have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a B2B online media, magazine publishing and events-based business in Mortlake.
The position is an all-round marketing position exposing the successful candidate to all elements of marketing. The following elements are all part of the day to day duties of the position:
- Crafting Eye Catching SEO content
- Growing and maintaining relationships with Media vendors
- Handing digital development
- Building and maintaining the client’s social media presence
It is vital that all candidates applying have experience in areas of B2B marketing / digital and content work or have a related degree qualification.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within the legal sector. The company employ around 20 staff, have a great reputation and offer excellent prospects for their staff to take on additional responsibility.
Required skills / experience:
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites. Producing additional marketing communications such as flyers, brochures and exhibition-related projects where necessary
- Building and maintaining relationships with media vendors across our three brands to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Daily management of digital marketing content published by the client
- Building the clients social media presence
- Degree educated to a related subject
- Experience in a similar role
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or someone who has a year or two industry experience within a similar role.
Basic salary to £24k
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Based in Mortlake
Digital Marketing Executive A Digital Marketing Executive with solid web management and SEO skills and is required by our Clothing and Fashion client in Rushden, Northamptonshire, to work on online r … more
A talented Marketing Officer is required for a B2C part-time position based in Oxford. The successful candidate will primarily support the digital marketing aspects of the business however there will … more
Marketing Content Executive Are you an experienced marketing or content executive looking to join a leading company within their industry? If the answer is yes, then we have an excellent opport … more
Latest Digital Jobs
Digital Marketing ExecutiveA Digital Marketing Executive with strong Digital campaign management and SEO is required by our client based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.The Digital Marketing Executive w … more
Marketing Executive Calling all recent Marketing graduates with some industry experience we have a great opportunity for you to join a B2B Media, conference and events company who work closely with … more
Are you an experienced Marketing Executive with brand development experience? If branding and PR is an area you would like to focus on, CV Screen has the role for you! Role Overview A Junior Br … more