Search our Jobs
Junior Digital Project Manager
- Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Are you an ambitious Digital Project Manager/Producer? Do you have digital agency experience? If so, CV Screen had the role for you.
We are looking for a self-motivated Digital Project Management Executive to support the wider team and progress project effectively through to completion to ensure client satisfaction. Organisational skills are a must - gained from a similar agency role, knowledge of the digital workflow - website and app builds, client services/client management/client relationships are skills you're likely to be well versed in. With a salary of up to £30,000 offered depending on experience.
You’ll join an agency of over 100, which develops fantastic digital products for an awesome client base. The company offer excellent career prospects, benefits and has won numerous awards. The company are passionate about all things digital, from UX / UI, Mobile apps, Search, Social and web strategy. With a salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience.
- Ensure that multiple client projects are delivered to high quality standards within agreed timelines.
- Ensure all projects are delivered to specification and prevent 'scope creep' impacting on project profitability.
- Maintain project support systems to ensure everyone is kept up to date.
- Speaking with clients on the phone, in face to face meetings and via email to give project updates, log issues and obtain sign off on actions.
- Maintain a day-to-day overview of ongoing client account management, dealing with website administration requests, bug reports, etc.
- Proactive communication with clients
- Deal with day-to-day complications and issues, escalating where senior input is required
Key Words & Phrases:
Digital Product, Digital Marketing, Digital Accounts, Project Manager, Junior Project Manager, Digital Producer, Content Marketing, Budget, Branding, Account Management, Digital Account Manager, Client Services, Strategic Planning
Manchester / North West
to £30,000 +
Training budget to develop your skills
Generous maternity and shared parental leave package
Flexible hours and opportunities to work from home
Fantastic social events
Please email your CV through Roya Robeson in strict confidence or call Roya on 01494 541876 to discuss the role in more detail.