Service Desk Analyst
A Service Desk Analyst is required by a leading IT Support And Services provider based in Cardiff.
You will join an experienced team of 3 and you will provide 1st and 2nd line support to both internal users and some external. In this varied role, you will work with a wide range of technologies,
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading IT Services company based in Cardiff
- Understanding of key concepts of Cloud based Services.
- Understanding of specific cloud technologies, such as Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure services.
- Knowledge of basic diagnostic and troubleshooting practice
- Understanding of the modern digital work-place including related technologies and infrastructures including:
- Windows Server based environments
- Common commercial end-user operating systems (Windows 10, MacOS, IoS, Android)
- Office 365, One Drive, One Note, Groups, Email etc.
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience IT Helpdesk Support / Service Desk professional who is looking for a new role in the Cardiff area.
Basic salary to £22,000 + Benefits
Marketing Manager Are you a Senior Marketing Executive or a Marketing Manager looking to have complete control and build a marketing department from scratch? If the answer is yes then we have an outst … more
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Executive looking to work for a leading Events company in the Wantage area? Do you have SEO and PPC experience? DO you have experience using WordPress? CV Scre … more
Content Writer & Editor - B2BWe have a great opportunity for an experienced B2B Content Writer & Editor to join a market leading merchandising company based in the North of Colchester. Yo … more
Latest Digital Jobs
A Digital Marketing Executive to work in the Charitable Sector across the full spectrum of Web Marketing and Digital Content is ideal for this vacancy. A salary of £35k is available for this sen … more
A Digital Designer with good Graphic Design skills for print, publications and digital platforms is required by our client based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire. A salary of up to £25,000 basic is … more
Are you an experienced HRIS Programme Manager with skills in SuccessFactors and/or Workday? Do you have full-lifecycle experience including Pre-Sales, Pricing and Delivery? Do you have experience in U … more